- If you already are a member, simply Login using
your credentials or any oauth like Google, Facebook, etc.
- If you are new, Click on Signup at the bottom,
nest to New to Canva?( as seen in the picture above), and fill your details,
or simply use any ouath like Google, Facebook for signing up.
- Now you can simply start creating your images with this photo editor.
- With Canva, you can create:
- Youtube Channel Art
- Youtube Thumbnail
- Facebook Post
- Pinterest Pin
- Facebook Story
- Instagram Story
- Facebook Cover
- Canva Logo maker
- Instagram Post
- Your Story
- A4 Document
- Canva Pro has further more features
Now, Let's start creating one:
- After successfully Logging In or Signing Up,
you'll end up in your Canva Homepage.
- I hope, at this stage you have already decided what
you are planning to design from the above categories.
Let's say you want to design Youtube Thumbnail(YTT), for example.
- For that, from your Canva Homepageclick on Create a Design
which is at the top right of the Homepage in purple color.
- In the drop down list, select the item which you want to design,
here in our case, we will selectYTT
- As soon as you select your item, it will redirect you to Canva design page.
There you can see designing menu like - Templates, Elements, Text, etc.
- The part of Canva is it shows items related to the asset we selected.
Like here we selected YTT,
so in templates it started giving ideas on famous YTTs.
- Select your desired template from the showm templates, or simply type the keyword of your
template which you want to make, Canva will start showing you related to that.
- Once you have selected your template, simply double click on it,
or drag it to the rightside blank page for further designing.
- Once you have placed the template to the editing area,
you can now select each and every part of the template and edit
it as per your requirements.
Like, you can select the image on the
template and change it to yours, select the text and
write it what you want, as shown in the picture.
- You can notice in the above image, we can change the entire template with our requirements.
- You can also use Text, elements to further add some effects in your template.
- Also, you can change the Final Thumbnail Name at the Center Top and save it for further future use.
- Once you are done with creating, simply click on Share at the top left corner.
- Here comes the next best and my favourite part about Canva,
as soon as you click on share, there you can see various options of sharing the
YTT we just created.
From Canva to Canva sharing, Link restricted Sharing,
to Social Media sharing and many more, we have soo many options to share, which literally reduces a lot of efforts.
- Choose the desired way of sharing, and you are now good to go.
So, just Created, Edited and Shared your first Canva. Congrats!!
Canva provides 80% of the assets and tools free to use,
easy to use, which you have just seen above.
Now imagine what all great and extensive features and
assets you can use with the Canva Pro feauture.
Once you upgrade to Canva Pro, you will get:
- 100 Million+ Premium Photos, Videos and Elements.
- 3000+ Premium fonts, 610000+ Premium Templates.
- Create with much more ease, thanks to Magic resize, Background Remover and Premium animations.
- Stay organised with Brand kits and content planner, extra folders and 100 GB Storage!!
Another best part, since this is an affiliate marketing
you can get the Canva Pro photo editor feature with 1 month Free to use will all the above pro features and
high chances of getting some discounts as well.
So, why to wait, Upgrade Now to Canva Pro!